Saturday, March 15, 2014
Day 10
I'm still trying to do this juice fast. The antibiotics make me HAVE to take at least small amounts of puréed soup- or my stomach gets woozy. When I began this quest, I had no idea my periodontist would bump up my bone graft dates a month ahead of schedule. I'm not really losing weight, and I'm not really eating much food. Ugh. Thank goodness I'm so used to juice right now. One great thing that's come to pass: I have a ton of energy. We have been wanting to repaint our dining room for years. After reupholstering the dining room chairs Monday, I was determined to make it happen. Today, we started. My husband went to the hardware store and to The Jucing Tree. We are almost done. Just about to roll out one more coat of red paint, and then finish the trim tomorrow. I still have 11 days to go. I know good things are happening as a result of this "fast", just not what I expected so far. But hey-the dining room is finally looking the way we wanted it to, after almost 7 years! I'm just going with it! Back to painting now. One day, my body will look like I want it to. Faith!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment