Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Shudders and Flutters
It's day 13 and I have noticed I'm getting cold easily. It's been a heavy day, with snow one minute and sun the next. It's also been a day rife with worry. A close community friend is going in for a brain biopsy tomorrow. I'm still up, drinking green juice thinking about it. I also noticed on this day, my body seemed to process the most. At the same time I got really sick just before Christmas, and one friend passed away in a fire in SF, another friend started a health journey that leads us to this exploratory surgery tomorrow. I am a person that believes all these things are connected. A part of me keeps wanting to delete as I write this. Some reading will say, no way are these things connected! But I'm doing this because I truly believe that they are connected. I believe that they are. I'm sitting here, chugging my green juice, getting ready for bed soon, thinking of all the prayers I can imagine that they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment