Today feels like an epic fail. I didn't eat a burrito or anything like that. I stayed totally on the program with the juice UNTIL the antibiotics started bugging my stomach so bad, I had to eat puréed soup. That was fine, I expected I'd have to. But taking antibiotics seems to be so counterproductive to the whole cleansing thing. I'm going to try to just work through it. Get this-I'm not supposed to have any Ginger for awhile, something about it thinning the blood. Of course, all I crave is mass amounts of Ginger.
Recently, we've been busy fixing up things in our old house. Tomorrow, we finally paint the dining room. Tonight, we put together the kids beds in their room. They are so excited for the new set-up.
I really feel I need that Ginger to keep all this house project stuff going. Hmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment