Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 5

Today was a rough one. I had to cheat a lot. It's a good thing I have 16 more days to do better. In the morning, I drank the rest of the big juice I made yesterday. And I still haven't had any coffee. That alone has to be worth something. I cheated with tumeric roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds. Not too bad. I ran to Vitamin Cottage to grab some more supplies. Knowing I would be super busy all day, I grabbed an Evolution Juice there for lunch. It's totally pasturized, but still better than getting a burrito right. Mmmmmmm burrito!

I meant to stock up at Juicing Tree, but never made it. Instead, I went to Hobby Lobby and bought a staple gun and 2 yards of new upholstery fabric to try my own hand at reupholstering our dining room chairs. Also, my husband had a half slab of ribs in the fridge that needed to be cooked. So, after running tons of errands, I made dinner for my family while blindly tackling this reupholstering project. I didn't have time to make a juice for myself, but I did drink tons of decaf Yerba Mate. 

Here's what I cooked for my family:


I didn't cheat by eating ribs, but I did eat a little roasted broccoli, and about a half a cup of my quinoa stuffing (vegan). 

I totally plan on getting back on the juicing band wagon first thing in the morning. The awesome thing is, so far, I have tons of energy. I'm not too bummed I didn't juice like a manic today because 

a) I drank tons of organic Aloe Vera juice

b) I finished the whole dining set! Yay!

Before:


After:


No comments:

Post a Comment