Ugh. It's hard not to cheat on a snow day, so I did big time. I had that burrito. Uh oh. I went to a non GMO burrito place and had a pinto beans/no rice/guaqamole burrito. The cheat was totally justified and premeditated. We woke up late and I had no time to make myself a juice. After running the kids to school and going to my periodontal appointment, I learned that I will have 2 bone graft surgeries this coming Thursday. Since they need to do this on both sides of my mouth, I will not be able to have solid food for up to two weeks anyway. At noon, I had 2 more hours worth of errands ahead of me, and my blood sugar was getting low, so I had no problem getting that burrito.
Later, I did drive to the Juicing Tree.
I was surprised to find they were almost all sold out for the day, but glad to know their business is so successful. I grabbed the 2 Apple Lemon Mints they had left, and drank one on the way to pick up the kids.
Tonight, I'm back on track . I made myself a fresh Apple/Celery. I'm finding that a 2 or 3 flavor combo tastes much better than multiple fruit veggie combo.
No comments:
Post a Comment